Comerica Bank names Andrew M. Bodisco president for East Bay
Mr. Bodisco is a Senior Vice President and has been with Comerica for nearly 22 years.
Mr. Bodisco's responsible for managing the Business Banking team in the East Bay and San Francisco.
After completing Comerica's credit training program, Mr. Bodisco served as Relationship Manager and was eventually promoted to Alternate Group Manager for Middle Market in the East Bay.
In 2012, he was asked to lead a new Business Banking Group for the San Francisco and East Bay Regions.
Mr. Bodisco has a Bachelor's Degree from San Jose State University and a MBA from Santa Clara University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Visa appoints John F. Lundgren as director
- MyoKardia appoints David Meeker to board
- Habit Restaurants appoints Douglas R. Branigan as CDO
- Michael Baker International promotes Bonnie D. Shepherd to EVP
- Aimmune Therapeutics appoints Eric Bjerkholt as CFO
More inside POST