Columbus McKinnon CEO to retire
Mr. Tevens was elected President, Chief Executive Officer and a Director of the Company in 1998.
Mr. Tevens joined the Company in May 1991 as Vice President - Information Services and was elected Chief Operating Officer of the Company in October 1996.
He was a management consultant with Ernst & Young LLP. He is also a director of Zep. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
- Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
- CIT Group appoints John Fawcett as CFO
- PAR Technology appoints Donald H. Foley as CEO
- Manning & Napier appoints Kenneth Marvald to board
More inside POST
EFG Hermes Q4 net profit jumps 690% Earnings