Columbus McKinnon CEO to retire
Mr. Tevens was elected President, Chief Executive Officer and a Director of the Company in 1998.
Mr. Tevens joined the Company in May 1991 as Vice President - Information Services and was elected Chief Operating Officer of the Company in October 1996.
He was a management consultant with Ernst & Young LLP. He is also a director of Zep. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST
Volkswagen Q1 profit up 43.9% Earnings