Columbus McKinnon CEO to retire
Mr. Tevens was elected President, Chief Executive Officer and a Director of the Company in 1998.
Mr. Tevens joined the Company in May 1991 as Vice President - Information Services and was elected Chief Operating Officer of the Company in October 1996.
He was a management consultant with Ernst & Young LLP. He is also a director of Zep. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Verizon Communications appoints Rima Qureshi as EVP
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Karen Vousden to board
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals appoints Margaret Smith Bell to board
- 21st Century Fox promotes Peter Rice to president
- Iconix Brand Group hires June K. DeFabio as EVP
More inside POST
Foot Locker Q2 income falls 36% Earnings