Columbus McKinnon CEO to retire
Mr. Tevens was elected President, Chief Executive Officer and a Director of the Company in 1998.
Mr. Tevens joined the Company in May 1991 as Vice President - Information Services and was elected Chief Operating Officer of the Company in October 1996.
He was a management consultant with Ernst & Young LLP. He is also a director of Zep. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Gibraltar Industries appoints Timothy Murphy as CFO
- Wecast Network appoints Simon Wang as CFO
- Sequential Brands Group appoints Karen Murray as CEO
- Viacom appoints Kern Schireson as executive vice president
- S&P Global appoints Marco Alverà to board
More inside POST