Columbus McKinnon appoints Mark D. Morelli as CEO
Mr. Morelli served as president and chief operating officer of Brooks Automation to 2016.
Previous to his role at Brooks Automation, Mr. Morelli was the chief executive officer of Energy Conversion Devices, an alternative energy company.
Prior to that, Mr. Morelli was with United Technologies from 1993 to 2007, where he progressed through product management, marketing, strategy and increasing responsibilities of general management.
His last assignment was as president of Carrier Commercial Refrigeration.
Mr. Morelli began his career as a U.S. Army officer and helicopter pilot, serving as a company commander of an attack helicopter unit. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST
COO, a chameleon in the company Leadership
TUI group posts narrower loss in H1 Earnings