Columbia Sportswear names interim SVP of North America & EMEA
From 2011 until March 2016, Mr. Lawner served as President, Retail and ecommerce for the Nautica brand where he led all aspects of its U.S. direct-to-consumer business, comprising 87 factory outlet stores and ecommerce.
Over the preceding 20 years, he built successful retail platforms at Ann Taylor, Tommy Hilfiger, Carter's, Bob's Stores, Children's Place, and GAP.
The company conducts a global search for a new leader to replace departing Shawn Cox. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Oregon
- Greenbrier Companies appoints two to board
- Columbia Sportswear president Bryan Timm to step down
- Greenbrier Companies promotes Lorie Tekorius to CFO
- Schmitt Industries adds Michael J. Ellsworth to board
- Schmitt Industries chairman Wayne A. Case to retire
More inside POST