Colliers Intl appoints Matthias Leube to lead German business
Mr. Leube joins from AXA Asset Managers where he was the Head of its German real estate business for the past six years.
Prior to that Mr. Leube served for eight years at Deutsche Bank as Managing Director responsible for Corporate Real Estate of the EMEA region.
Mr. Leube began his career at another major commercial real estate firm where he held several senior positions over a period of 11 years. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- Expedia appoints Mark Okerstrom as CEO
- Kelley Hall joins Nordstrom as senior vice president
- Apptio appoints Kathleen Philips to board
- Timberland Bancorp appoints Kathy D. Leodler to board
- HaloSource appoints Craig Crowell to board as CFO
More inside POST
Commerzbank stock dips on Q2 loss Earnings