Collagen Matrix names Oystein Valberg as CFO
Mr. Valberg will oversee finance and administration as well as the human resources team.
Mr. Valberg has more than 20 years of progressive senior corporate finance leadership and business development experience, including 17 years with Medtronic Plc where he earned a reputation as a strong, “hands on” organizational leader.
Most recently, he served as CFO and Vice President of Finance, Strategy and Business Development for Medtronic’s Surgical Technology business unit. His valuable experience working with Medtronic also included responsibilities in Corporate Development, Treasury and Investor Relations.
Prior to Mr. Valberg’s tenure at Medtronic, he served as an Analyst with US Bankcorp, and as an Auditor for Grant Thornton where he earned his CPA.
Mr. Valberg earned a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree in business administration from the Carlson School of Management in Minneapolis. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Wireless Telecom Group appoints Daniel Monopoli as CTO
- New Jersey Resources names Maureen Borkowski to board
- Milestone Scientific appoints Daniel Goldberger as CEO
- Celldex changes management team
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals appoints Mark I. Froimson to board
More inside POST