Colgate-Palmolive appoints Charles A. Bancroft to board
Mr. Bancroft, executive vice president, chief financial officer and global business operations of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, joined Bristol-Myers Squibb in 1984 and has since held positions of increasing responsibility within the finance organization, including international assignments, as well as senior leadership positions in their global pharmaceutical business.
Mr. Bancroft was appointed Chief Financial Officer in 2010 and has served in his current role since 2016.
Prior to joining Bristol-Myers Squibb, he was an auditor with KPMG.
Mr. Bancroft received his Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Drexel University and his Master’s degree in Business Administration from Temple University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Muir Paterson to join Citigroup as global head of strategic shareholder advisory
- M&T Bank names Laura P. O'Hara senior vice president
- Akari Therapeutics to appoint David Horn Solomon as CEO
- Xylem appoints Paul Stellato as vice president
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
More inside POST