Colgate-Palmolive appoints Charles A. Bancroft to board
Mr. Bancroft, executive vice president, chief financial officer and global business operations of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, joined Bristol-Myers Squibb in 1984 and has since held positions of increasing responsibility within the finance organization, including international assignments, as well as senior leadership positions in their global pharmaceutical business.
Mr. Bancroft was appointed Chief Financial Officer in 2010 and has served in his current role since 2016.
Prior to joining Bristol-Myers Squibb, he was an auditor with KPMG.
Mr. Bancroft received his Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Drexel University and his Master’s degree in Business Administration from Temple University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST