Colgate-Palmolive appoints Charles A. Bancroft to board
Mr. Bancroft, executive vice president, chief financial officer and global business operations of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, joined Bristol-Myers Squibb in 1984 and has since held positions of increasing responsibility within the finance organization, including international assignments, as well as senior leadership positions in their global pharmaceutical business.
Mr. Bancroft was appointed Chief Financial Officer in 2010 and has served in his current role since 2016.
Prior to joining Bristol-Myers Squibb, he was an auditor with KPMG.
Mr. Bancroft received his Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Drexel University and his Master’s degree in Business Administration from Temple University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Gibraltar Industries appoints Timothy Murphy as CFO
- Wecast Network appoints Simon Wang as CFO
- Sequential Brands Group appoints Karen Murray as CEO
- Viacom appoints Kern Schireson as executive vice president
- S&P Global appoints Marco Alverà to board
More inside POST
New CEOs have 100 days to boost stock prices Leadership