Cogstate appoints two executives
George Hunnewell has been named Chief Operating Officer of Cogstate and President of the Cogstate Clinical Trials division.
Mr. Hunnewell previously served as Corporate Vice President, Clinical Research Services for Parexel International Corporation.
Mr. Hunnewell earned an AB in Mechanical Engineering from Harvard University and an MBA from MIT Sloan School of Management.
Cogstate also announced the appointment of Frank Cheng as President of Healthcare.
Mr. Cheng brings extensive medical device experience, having achieved regulatory clearance and reimbursement for multiple devices and diagnostics across international jurisdictions including the United States, the European Union, Canada, China and Japan.
Mr. Cheng most recently served as Senior Vice President, Worldwide Marketing & Business Development at Stereotaxis Inc., and his previous experience includes roles at both GE Healthcare and Roche Diagnostics.
Mr. Cheng holds a BBA in International Finance from Wuhan University in China and an MBA from Vanderbilt University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Tim Campbell joined PASSUR Aerospace as executive vice president
- Evariant appoints Thomas Schultz as chief growth officer
- Sturm, Ruger & Company promotes Thomas A. Dineen to SVP, finance
- Michael Orlando joins NXT-ID board
- Sturm, Ruger & Company promotes Thomas P. Sullivan to VP, operations
More inside POST
Bed Bath & Beyond to cut 880 jobs Companies