Cognizant appoints Rajeev Mehta as president
A 20-year veteran of Cognizant, Mr. Mehta joined Cognizant in 1997.
Prior to his current role, Mr. Mehta served as Chief Executive of IT Services, leading industry, geographic, and delivery operations on a global basis to provide excellence through process and quality initiatives, contributing to industry-leading growth.
He has also served as COO of Cognizant’s Global Client Services, and Senior Vice President and General Manager of Cognizant’s Financial Services business unit, with full P&L management and responsibility for its largest business.
Earlier in his tenure, he was responsible for establishing the U.S. Central Region, securing early relationships with some of Cognizant’s largest clients.
Mr. Mehta obtained his Bachelor's degree from the University of Maryland and his MBA from Carnegie Mellon University. He is a 2011 recipient of the Distinguished Alumni Award from Carnegie Mellon University.
He replaces Gordon Coburn who resigned from the Company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Investors Bancorp appoints Peter H. Carlin to board
- Campbell Soup Company appoints Fabiola R. Arredondo to board
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals names Richard A. Edlin to board
- Tom Gebhardt chairman and CEO of Panasonic Corp. of North America
- Celgene Corporation COO Jacqualyn Fouse to retire
More inside POST