Cognizant appoints Rajeev Mehta as president
A 20-year veteran of Cognizant, Mr. Mehta joined Cognizant in 1997.
Prior to his current role, Mr. Mehta served as Chief Executive of IT Services, leading industry, geographic, and delivery operations on a global basis to provide excellence through process and quality initiatives, contributing to industry-leading growth.
He has also served as COO of Cognizant’s Global Client Services, and Senior Vice President and General Manager of Cognizant’s Financial Services business unit, with full P&L management and responsibility for its largest business.
Earlier in his tenure, he was responsible for establishing the U.S. Central Region, securing early relationships with some of Cognizant’s largest clients.
Mr. Mehta obtained his Bachelor's degree from the University of Maryland and his MBA from Carnegie Mellon University. He is a 2011 recipient of the Distinguished Alumni Award from Carnegie Mellon University.
He replaces Gordon Coburn who resigned from the Company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Edge Therapeutics appoints Rosemary A. Crane to board
- Somos appoints Howard Woolley to board
- Interpace Diagnostics Group elects Felice Schnoll-Sussman as director
- Destination Maternity appoints Allen Weinstein as interim CEO
- Northfield Bank appoints Tara French as EVP
More inside POST