Codiak BioSciences names VP and head of clinical development
Dr. Sorensen joined Codiak from Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, where he was Senior Director of Clinical Research since 2013 leading preclinical as well as clinical, regulatory, medical affairs and commercial development strategies for hematology products.
Dr. Sorensen has more than 15 years of experience in clinical and translational research and management.
Before joining Alnylam, Dr. Sorensen was a Global Medical Director at Baxter Healthcare Corporation advancing phase three pivotal development of Adynovate and Vonvendi.
Prior to Baxter he was the Director of the Haemostasis Research Unit and Honorary Lecturer at Guy’s and St. Thomas’ Hospital & King’s College London School of Medicine, where he led basic translational research and advancement of several clinical trials across Phases I, II, and III.
Dr. Sorensen has published extensively in hematology translational and clinical research. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
- Acer Therapeutics appoints William T. Andrews as CMO
More inside POST