Codexis promotes Bernard J. Kelley to chairman
Mr. Kelley has served as a Director of Codexis since April 2004.
Prior to joining the Codexis Board, he was President of the Merck Manufacturing Division where he was responsible for chemical, pharmaceutical and biological manufacturing and directed the activities of corporate engineering and global procurement.
Mr. Kelley also served as a member of the Merck Management Committee through his retirement in 2003.
He served as a Director of MAP Pharmaceuticals as well as a Director of Aegis Analytical Corporation, an enterprise software company.
Mr. Kelley holds a B.S. in engineering from the U.S. Naval Academy. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
More inside POST
EasyHotel sales increased 24.7% Earnings