Codexis promotes Bernard J. Kelley to chairman
Mr. Kelley has served as a Director of Codexis since April 2004.
Prior to joining the Codexis Board, he was President of the Merck Manufacturing Division where he was responsible for chemical, pharmaceutical and biological manufacturing and directed the activities of corporate engineering and global procurement.
Mr. Kelley also served as a member of the Merck Management Committee through his retirement in 2003.
He served as a Director of MAP Pharmaceuticals as well as a Director of Aegis Analytical Corporation, an enterprise software company.
Mr. Kelley holds a B.S. in engineering from the U.S. Naval Academy. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Depomed appoints Santosh J. Vetticaden as CSO
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
- Amyris appoints Eduardo Alvarez as COO
- ChromaDex appoints Kevin Farr as CFO
More inside POST