Coca-Cola Company elects corporate secretary
Ms. Manning joined the Office of the Secretary as Senior Managing Counsel in 2016 and before that served as Senior Counsel supporting the Company’s Mergers and Acquisitions and Finance functions.
Before joining the Company in 2008, Ms. Manning worked as a corporate attorney at Paul Hastings, LLP and McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP (now Dentons US LLP).
She has a Juris Doctor from the University of Florida Levin College of Law and a Bachelor of Arts from Duke University.
She succeeds Gloria Bowden, who will continue to serve as an adviser to the Legal, Human Resources and Finance functions through first quarter 2017.
Ms. Bowden joined the Company in 1999. She has served in the Office of the Secretary since 2009, first as Assistant Secretary and later as Corporate Secretary. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Coca-Cola changes number of executives
- SiteOne Landscape Supply adds Michael J. Grebe to board
- Citi Trends appoints acting CEO and executive chairman
- MiMedx Group names Luis A. Aguilar as director
- Veritiv appoints Liza Landsman to board
More inside POST
The art and science of promotional pricing Leadership