Coca-Cola Amatil appoints Betty Ivanoff as company secretary
Ms. Ivanoff joined CCA as Group General Counsel in April 2016, as a member of the executive, leading the legal and company secretariat teams across CCA’s markets and operations.
Prior to joining CCA, Ms. Ivanoff was the Group General Counsel and Company Secretary for GrainCorp Limited from 2008.
Ms. Ivanoff previously held internal corporate counsel positions with companies including CSR Limited, Walter Constructions and Sinclair Knight Merz.
She is an active member of the International Bar Association (IBA) and Australian Corporate Counsel (ACC). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Australia
- BHP Billiton appoints Ken MacKenzie as chairman
- Oilex appoints Paul Haywood as director
- ThinkSmart appoints Gerald Grimes as CEO
- Amcor appoints Michael Zacka as CCO
- Wolf Minerals names Richard Lucas as interim managing director
More inside POST
COO, a chameleon in the company Leadership