Coca-Cola Amatil appoints Betty Ivanoff as company secretary
Ms. Ivanoff joined CCA as Group General Counsel in April 2016, as a member of the executive, leading the legal and company secretariat teams across CCA’s markets and operations.
Prior to joining CCA, Ms. Ivanoff was the Group General Counsel and Company Secretary for GrainCorp Limited from 2008.
Ms. Ivanoff previously held internal corporate counsel positions with companies including CSR Limited, Walter Constructions and Sinclair Knight Merz.
She is an active member of the International Bar Association (IBA) and Australian Corporate Counsel (ACC). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Australia
- Amcor appoints Michael Zacka as CCO
- Wolf Minerals names Richard Lucas as interim managing director
- Thor Mining appoints Alastair Middleton as director
- Metminco appoints Ram Venkat as director
- Jerry Jiao succeeds Andrew Michelmore as CEO of MMG
More inside POST