Cobham appoints QinetiQ's David Mellors as CFO
Mr. Mellors is currently CFO of QinetiQ Group plc, the FTSE 250 science and engineering company that operates primarily in the defence, security and aerospace markets. Before taking his current role eight years ago, Mr. Mellors was Deputy CFO of Logica plc.
Prior to that he was Chief Financial Officer of Logica's international division, covering operations in North America, Australia, Middle East and Asia; before that he was the Group Financial Controller.
His earlier experience includes various roles with CMG Plc, Rio Tinto plc and Price Waterhouse.
He is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and also holds a degree in Physics from Oxford University.
Simon Nicholls, whose resignation was announced in January, will leave the business at an appropriate point later in the year. In the interim, he remains fully committed to Cobham and to a smooth transition to his successor. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
More inside POST