Coats Group appoints Rajiv Sharma as group CEO
Mr. Sharma joined the Company in November 2010 and is responsible for the global Industrial business.
Mr. Sharma was appointed an Executive Director of the Company in March 2015.
He worked at Honeywell, GE and Shell, amongst others.
His experience spans multiple disciplines, including M&A, digital and leading large complex businesses, in a range of industries, across five continents. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
- Portmeirion Group appoints Mike Raybould as finance director
- RedT energy appoints two directors
More inside POST