Coats Group appoints Rajiv Sharma as group CEO
Mr. Sharma joined the Company in November 2010 and is responsible for the global Industrial business.
Mr. Sharma was appointed an Executive Director of the Company in March 2015.
He worked at Honeywell, GE and Shell, amongst others.
His experience spans multiple disciplines, including M&A, digital and leading large complex businesses, in a range of industries, across five continents. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST
Think twice before going public Leadership