Coats Group appoints Rajiv Sharma as group CEO
Mr. Sharma joined the Company in November 2010 and is responsible for the global Industrial business.
Mr. Sharma was appointed an Executive Director of the Company in March 2015.
He worked at Honeywell, GE and Shell, amongst others.
His experience spans multiple disciplines, including M&A, digital and leading large complex businesses, in a range of industries, across five continents. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
More inside POST
Bob Evans Farms Q1 income falls 23% Earnings
What your superior likes to hear from you Leadership
COSCO to acquire APM Zeebrugge terminal Companies