Coats Group appoints Rajiv Sharma as group CEO
Mr. Sharma joined the Company in November 2010 and is responsible for the global Industrial business.
Mr. Sharma was appointed an Executive Director of the Company in March 2015.
He worked at Honeywell, GE and Shell, amongst others.
His experience spans multiple disciplines, including M&A, digital and leading large complex businesses, in a range of industries, across five continents. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST