Coats Group appoints Frances Philip as director
In addition, Ms. Philip will join the Nomination Committee and the Remuneration Committee.
She is currently a Non-Executive Director of the following US companies: Vera Bradley, the accessories brand (additionally Chairman of the Nominations and Governance Committee); Totes Isotoner, the accessories manufacturer; Pacific Sunwear of California, the sportswear and fashion retailer (additionally Chairman of the Compensation Committee) and Regent Holdings, a home décor designer and importer.
Ms. Philip has over 30 years of apparel merchandising, product innovation and branding experience having spent the majority of her career at LL Bean, the US retailer.
She has a degree in English and Sociology from Bowdoin College, Maine, and has an MBA from Harvard University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST