Coach appoints Kevin G. Wills as CFO
Mr. Wills joins Coach from AlixPartners where he has served as Managing Director and Chief Financial Officer since March 2014.
Prior to AlixPartners, Mr. Wills was Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Saks Incorporated, owner of the Saks Fifth Avenue, Saks.com and Off 5th franchises, where he worked for nearly 16 years in various finance, strategic-planning, administration and operations positions.
Mr. Wills also played an instrumental role in Saks’ sale to Hudson’s Bay Company.
Before joining Saks Inc., Mr. Wills served as Vice President and Controller for Tennessee Valley Authority, an energy producer.
Mr. Wills started his career in 1988 as a Business Assurance Manager for Coopers and Lybrand (now known as PwC), an accounting and financial services firm.
He has a BS in Business Administration from Tennessee Technological University and is a Certified Public Accountant.
In addition, he is currently Chairman of the Board of Healthways where he has been a Director since 2012. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Muir Paterson to join Citigroup as global head of strategic shareholder advisory
- M&T Bank names Laura P. O'Hara senior vice president
- Akari Therapeutics to appoint David Horn Solomon as CEO
- Xylem appoints Paul Stellato as vice president
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
More inside POST
Hedge fund activism weakens the competition Leadership
Sick leave: 'hero boss' vs 'hero employee' Leadership