Coach appoints Joshua Schulman as CEO of Coach brand
Mr. Schulman joins Coach from Neiman Marcus Group where he has served as President, Bergdorf Goodman and NMG International.
Mr. Schulman joined Neiman Marcus Group in 2012 and assumed additional responsibility for NMG International with the acquisition of MyTheresa.com in 2014.
From 2007 until 2012, he was Chief Executive Officer of Jimmy Choo, Ltd.
Prior to Jimmy Choo, Mr. Schulman served in senior executive roles at global retail and luxury brands including, Managing Director, International Strategic Alliances, Gap, Inc., Executive Vice President, Worldwide Merchandising and Wholesale, Yves Saint Laurent, as well as Worldwide Director, Women's Ready-to-Wear, Gucci. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Wecast Network appoints Sean Wang to board
- Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
- Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
- CIT Group appoints John Fawcett as CFO
- PAR Technology appoints Donald H. Foley as CEO
More inside POST