Coach appoints CEO and brand president of Stuart Weitzman
Ms. Kahn joins Coach, Inc. from Valentino Fashion Group, S.P.A., where she currently holds the position of Chief Executive Officer – Valentino, USA and V.F.G., USA & Canada, with full functional oversight of this subsidiary across all channels and areas of the businesses.
Previously, Ms. Kahn served as Senior Vice President of Sales, Marketing & Retail for Valentino from 2006-2008.
Prior to joining Valentino, from 1996-2006, Ms. Kahn held progressively more senior leadership roles at LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, at brands including Marc Jacobs, Celine and Pucci.
Ms. Kahn will succeed Wayne Kulkin, the brand’s current Chief Executive Officer, who will become a consultant to Coach, Inc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
- Altaba appoints Richard L. Kauffman as director
- Minerals Technologies appoints Carolyn K. Pittman to board
- Time Inc. appoints Katie J. Stanton to board
- Assurant appoints two to board
More inside POST