Coach appoints CEO and brand president of Stuart Weitzman
Ms. Kahn joins Coach, Inc. from Valentino Fashion Group, S.P.A., where she currently holds the position of Chief Executive Officer – Valentino, USA and V.F.G., USA & Canada, with full functional oversight of this subsidiary across all channels and areas of the businesses.
Previously, Ms. Kahn served as Senior Vice President of Sales, Marketing & Retail for Valentino from 2006-2008.
Prior to joining Valentino, from 1996-2006, Ms. Kahn held progressively more senior leadership roles at LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, at brands including Marc Jacobs, Celine and Pucci.
Ms. Kahn will succeed Wayne Kulkin, the brand’s current Chief Executive Officer, who will become a consultant to Coach, Inc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Carver Bancorp appoints John J. Fitzpatrick as COO
- Vuzix appoints Timothy Harned to board
- Sutherland Asset Management names COO
- Galmed Pharma appoints Carol Brosgart to board
- Evine Live promotes Tim Peterman to COO, CFO
More inside POST