CNO Financial Group appoints vice presidents
Mr. Tarasi most recently held the position of Chief Financial Officer at ITT Educational Services, a provider of post-secondary education, and has held previous roles in finance and operations at Resource Global Professionals and Arthur Andersen, in addition to founder and CEO of policyIQ, a compliance software company.
Mr. Tarasi has a BS in finance and accounting from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, and is a Certified Public Accountant.
Mr. Yates joined CNO Financial in 2005 and has held positions in financial planning and analysis, most recently as Senior Director, Finance and Administration.
Prior to that, he held positions at GE Insurance, American Bottling Company and U.S. Can Company.
Mr. Yates has a BS in finance from Northern Illinois University, an MBA in finance from DePaul University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Indiana
- KAR Auction Services elects Richard Howse as CCO
- Old National Bancorp names Michael W. Woods PAO
- Endocyte appoints Michael T. Andriole as CFO
- Eli Lilly and Co. adds Carolyn R. Bertozzi to board
- Berry Plastics Group names Thomas E. Salmon CEO
More inside POST