CNB Financial names Peter F. Smith as chairman
Mr. Smith obtained his Bachelor of Arts from Williams College in 1976 and later graduated from the Dickinson School of Law in 1981.
Mr. Smith joined his late father, William U. Smith, in the general practice of law in Clearfield after graduation and continues that practice today.
He was appointed to the CNB Financial Corporation board of directors in 1989.
Dennis L. Merrey has been Chairman since 2007 and provided a two-year notice of his intention to step down as chair at the end of 2016.
Mr. Merrey has been a director of the Corporation since 1991 and will remain on the Board of Directors. He is retired, former President of Clearfield Powdered Metals. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- USA Technologies appoints Priyanka Singh as CFO
- Entercom Communications appoints CFO
- Comcast appoints Dave Watson as CEO of Comcast Cable
- Lincoln Financial names Raj Chakraborty as chief digital officer
- Gaming and Leisure Properties appoints new director
More inside POST