CNA names VP, Orange County and San Diego branches
Mr. Kim joins CNA with more than 24 years of insurance industry experience.
Most recently, he served as the Regional Vice President and Industry Leader for Zurich North America.
Mr. Kim holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance from the University of Central Florida and is a certified Casualty Claim Law Associate. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ca. USA
- Heron Therapeutics appoints David L. Szekeres as SVP
- OncoCyte appoints Andrew J. Last as director
- Coherus appoints SVP, global regulatory affairs
- Greenbriar Capital appoints new chairman and president
- Nektar Therapeutics: Stephen K. Doberstein SVP and chief scientific officer
More inside POST
Airbus profit down 66% Earnings