CNA appoints SVP, commercial underwriting services
Ms. Sandelands joined CNA from Chubb, where she held multiple leadership positions over her 32-year tenure. Most recently, she served as Senior Vice President, Worldwide Workers' Compensation Manager.
Ms. Sandelands earned a bachelor's degree in business from the College of St. Elizabeth.
She is a member of the National Council on Compensation Insurance's Underwriting Committee, the California Workers' Compensation Rating Bureau's Nominating Committee and a Board member of the Workers' Compensation Research Institute. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- AAR appoints General Duncan J. McNabb to board
- Fuel Tech names James J. Markowsky as director
- CNA announces new EVP of technology and operations
- Morningstar names chief product officer, chief revenue officer
- Jean Medina appointed to lead Exelon corporate communications
More inside POST
When choosing a new CEO, think about gender Leadership