CNA announces new EVP of technology and operations
Mr. Merten is a seasoned insurance leader who brings more than 30 years of experience to this role.
Most recently, he served as Senior Vice President of AXIS Capital, where he was responsible for leading transformation programs that included implementing new organizational models, processes and technology infrastructure to increase operational performance.
Prior to his role at AXIS, Mr. Merten held leadership roles at Grant Thorton and LECG, where he led the Operations and Consulting Practices within LECG's Insurance Industry vertical. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Fuel Tech names James J. Markowsky as director
- Morningstar names chief product officer, chief revenue officer
- Jean Medina appointed to lead Exelon corporate communications
- Exelon appoints Thomas S. O’Neill as SVP and general counsel
- The Warranty Group names Alejandra Calatayud as EVP, Latin America
More inside POST