Mr. Cory joined CN in 1981, starting work at the Symington Yard Diesel Shop in Winnipeg, and rose through the operating ranks to hold his most recent position of senior vice-president, western region – CN's largest region.
Mr. Houle joined CN in 1997 as chief of internal audit, has held a succession of increasingly senior financial positions and was most recently the company's vice-president and corporate comptroller.
As part of the management transition, Jim Vena will retire as CN executive vice-president and chief operating officer on July 1, 2016. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Quebec
- Yellow Pages appoints David A. Eckert as CEO
- Tecsys appoints Brian Cosgrove as CFO
- Amaya appoints Brian Kyle as CFO
- Amaya appoints Robin Chhabra as corporate development officer
- enGene appoints Theresa Podrebarac as CMO
More inside POST