Mr. Cory joined CN in 1981, starting work at the Symington Yard Diesel Shop in Winnipeg, and rose through the operating ranks to hold his most recent position of senior vice-president, western region – CN's largest region.
Mr. Houle joined CN in 1997 as chief of internal audit, has held a succession of increasingly senior financial positions and was most recently the company's vice-president and corporate comptroller.
As part of the management transition, Jim Vena will retire as CN executive vice-president and chief operating officer on July 1, 2016. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Quebec
- Beaufield Resources appoints Claudio Ciavarella to board
- DAVIDsTEA appoints Joel Silver as CEO
- BCE appoints Karen Sheriff to board
- Accenture hires office managing director for Montreal
- Amaya CFO Daniel Sebag to step down
More inside POST