CML Microsystems appoints Geoff Barnes as director
Mr. Barnes is currently a director of Baker Tilly International having transitioned to the role in June 2016 after serving as its CEO and President for 16 years.
Mr. Barnes is Non-Executive Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Baker Tilly South East Europe Ltd.
He is also a strategic advisor on international matters to a major city law firm and chairman of the International Advisory Panel of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, having previously served as a member of its Council.
In 2015, Mr. Barnes was awarded the prestigious life-time achievement award by the International Accounting Bulletin for services to global public accounting.
Previous roles include 18 years with Casson Beckman, a mid-tier firm of chartered accountants in London, culminating in the position of executive chairman and 6 years with Deloitte Haskins & Sells in London where he qualified as a chartered accountant.
Mr. Barnes shall be a member of both the Audit Committee, as Chairman, and the Remuneration committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
More inside POST