CME Group names Young-Jin Chang as global head of metals
Previously, Ms. Chang served as Executive Director, Industrial Metals Products for CME Group. She has also served in various roles of increasing responsibility within the company's Metals business line.
Prior to joining CME Group in 2011, Ms. Chang was a ferrous alloy trader at the David J. Joseph Company, where she focused on expanding international trading business.
She holds a bachelor's degree in economics from Kalamazoo College and an international MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
Additionally, Miguel Vias has been appointed Senior Director, Head of Precious Metals, where he will be responsible for driving new business and revenue opportunities in the global Precious Metals market for both futures and options. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Kemper appoints Susan D. Whiting as director
- FreightCar America appoints James R. Meyer as CEO
- Morningstar appoints Caroline Tsay to board
- Allscripts appoints Dennis M. Olis as interim CFO
- AAR appoints General Duncan J. McNabb to board
More inside POST