Cluff Natural Resources director Chris Matchette-Downes steps down
Mr. Matchette-Downes is a geologist and petroleum geochemist with particular expertise and interests in Africa having identified key petroleum plays in both the East and West of the continent as well as significant experience in the greater Caribbean region.
Mr. Matchette-Downes has worked in the oil and gas sector for over 30 years and has worked for both BP and BG.
His extensive E&P business development experience has seen him focus on specific plays in the UK, Europe, Africa, Middle and Far East, Australia and America.
Mr. Matchette-Downes is currently the CEO of CaribX (UK) Limited and Director of Adamantine Energy (Kenya) Limited where he has built the teams, raised funds and secured acreage agreements throughout Central America, the Caribbean and East Africa.
Mr. Matchette-Downes also founded Black Marlin Energy Holdings Limited which was acquired by Afren Plc in 2010. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
More inside POST