CLS Holdings appoints Bengt Mortstedt to board
Mr. Mortstedt is a founding member of CLS and first served as a Director from its inception until May 2010.
Mr. Mortstedt has extensive experience of the European property market and of the Group's core business, and has developed and now runs his own hotels in St Vincent & The Grenadines, West Indies.
Mr. Mortstedt holds a Bachelor of Law degree from Stockholm University and, before focusing on the property sector, began his career as a Junior District Court Judge in Sweden. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST