CLS Holdings appoints Bengt Mortstedt to board
Mr. Mortstedt is a founding member of CLS and first served as a Director from its inception until May 2010.
Mr. Mortstedt has extensive experience of the European property market and of the Group's core business, and has developed and now runs his own hotels in St Vincent & The Grenadines, West Indies.
Mr. Mortstedt holds a Bachelor of Law degree from Stockholm University and, before focusing on the property sector, began his career as a Junior District Court Judge in Sweden. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST
Ford Motor Q2 earnings rise 14% Earnings