CLS Holdings appoints Bengt Mortstedt to board
Mr. Mortstedt is a founding member of CLS and first served as a Director from its inception until May 2010.
Mr. Mortstedt has extensive experience of the European property market and of the Group's core business, and has developed and now runs his own hotels in St Vincent & The Grenadines, West Indies.
Mr. Mortstedt holds a Bachelor of Law degree from Stockholm University and, before focusing on the property sector, began his career as a Junior District Court Judge in Sweden. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Avon Products appoints James Thompson as SVP
- Coca-Cola European Partners director Garry Watts to step down
- Johnston Press appoints Jamie Buchan as director
- Chubb appoints Lord Turner as non-executive chairman
- Intercede appoints Charles Pol as director
More inside POST
The best moment to ask for a raise Leadership