CLS Holdings appoints Bengt Mortstedt to board
Mr. Mortstedt is a founding member of CLS and first served as a Director from its inception until May 2010.
Mr. Mortstedt has extensive experience of the European property market and of the Group's core business, and has developed and now runs his own hotels in St Vincent & The Grenadines, West Indies.
Mr. Mortstedt holds a Bachelor of Law degree from Stockholm University and, before focusing on the property sector, began his career as a Junior District Court Judge in Sweden. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Virgin Money Holdings to appoint Amy Stirling to board
- Bovis Homes appoints Mike Stansfield as director
- Flybe Group promotes Ian Milne to permanent CFO
- Pennant International Group appoints Joseph Clements to board
- Capita appoints Jonathan Lewis as CEO
More inside POST