CloudPay names Brian J. Radin as president and board member
Mr. Radin joined CloudPay in 2015. Mr. Radin has spent over 25 years in the human capital and payroll sector, accelerating financial performance for multiple organizations.
Prior to CloudPay he served as a senior strategic consultant for Aon Hewitt; was the president and CEO of GlobalPay, Inc.; co-founded and served as CEO of The Extensis Group; and was a senior consultant with Booz & Co.
He also held the role of vice president of Business Development and Strategic Planning for ADP, where he was responsible for acquiring and developing new businesses to support the Employer Services Division strategic direction.
Mr. Radin earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Pennsylvania and a Master of Science from the Newhouse School of Communications at Syracuse University.
He also holds a Master of Business Administration from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals appoints Ajit Shetty to board
- Gibraltar Industries promotes Jeffrey Watorek to vice president
- Jim Gianopulos named chairman and CEO of Paramount Pictures
- Acuamark Diagnostics adds Michael Hanbury to board
- Gibraltar Industries appoints Timothy Murphy as CFO
More inside POST