Close Brothers appoints Mike Biggs as chairman
Mr. Biggs joins the Board as a director on 14 March 2017, and will become Chairman of the Board effective 1 May 2017.
Mr. Biggs has been Chairman of Direct Line Insurance Group plc since 2012 and has over 40 years' experience of the financial services industry.
Mr. Biggs was previously Chairman of Resolution Limited, the FTSE 100 UK life assurance business, and has acted as both Chief Executive Officer and Group Finance Director of Resolution plc.
Prior to that he was Group Finance Director of Aviva plc.
Mr. Biggs has been appointed a member of the Nomination and Governance Committee from 14 March 2017, a member of the Audit, Risk and Remuneration Committees from 14 March until 1 May 2017, and will become Chairman of the Board and of the Nomination and Governance Committee on 1 May 2017. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
- CPPGroup appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
- Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
- Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
More inside POST