Clinigen Group CEO Peter George to step down
Mr. George will continue as a non executive director. He spent his early career working for the UK’s National Health Service, ending his time there as head of Clinical Pathology in the Oxford region.
Mr. George then brought his expertise to the pharmaceutical industry, holding a number of senior international roles including Executive Vice President for Wolters Kluwer Health, with responsibility for Europe and Asia/Pacific, and Chief Operating Officer for Unilabs Clinical Trials International Limited.
Mr. George’s last role before setting up the Clinigen Group in June 2010 was CEO of Penn Pharma, where he led a management buy-out in 2007. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Johnson Matthey appoints John O'Higgins as director
- InnovaDerma appoints Ross Andrews as director
- Quartix Holdings appoints Ed Ralph as COO
- Mitie appoints Mary Reilly as director
- Oxford Immunotec appoints Richard Wenstrup as CMO
More inside POST