Clinigen Group CEO Peter George to step down
Mr. George will continue as a non executive director. He spent his early career working for the UK’s National Health Service, ending his time there as head of Clinical Pathology in the Oxford region.
Mr. George then brought his expertise to the pharmaceutical industry, holding a number of senior international roles including Executive Vice President for Wolters Kluwer Health, with responsibility for Europe and Asia/Pacific, and Chief Operating Officer for Unilabs Clinical Trials International Limited.
Mr. George’s last role before setting up the Clinigen Group in June 2010 was CEO of Penn Pharma, where he led a management buy-out in 2007. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST