Clinigen Group CEO Peter George to step down
Mr. George will continue as a non executive director. He spent his early career working for the UK’s National Health Service, ending his time there as head of Clinical Pathology in the Oxford region.
Mr. George then brought his expertise to the pharmaceutical industry, holding a number of senior international roles including Executive Vice President for Wolters Kluwer Health, with responsibility for Europe and Asia/Pacific, and Chief Operating Officer for Unilabs Clinical Trials International Limited.
Mr. George’s last role before setting up the Clinigen Group in June 2010 was CEO of Penn Pharma, where he led a management buy-out in 2007. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Auto Trader appoints Nathan Coe as COO
- ConvaTec Group appoints Kasim Kutay to board
- SIG says Meinie Oldersma will start as CEO on April 3
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
More inside POST
Old Mutual full year profits up 1% Earnings
Seadrill Q4 revenue $667 million Earnings