Cliffs appoints Eric Rychel to board of directors
Mr. Rychel will join the Audit Committee of Cliffs Natural Resources' Board. Mr. Rychel is Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer of Aleris Corporation, a manufacturer of aluminum rolled products. He joined Aleris in 2012 and presently leads the global finance activities for the organization.
Mr. Rychel was a managing director in the Industrials Group at Barclays Capital, Inc. between 2010 and 2012, where he initiated its Metals industry banking effort as the global head of Steel and Metals corporate finance coverage.
Prior to that, he was a managing director at Deutsche Bank Securities, Inc., from 1998 to 2009, where he ran the Metals industry investment banking effort.
He began his career as an analyst at LSG Advisors, an M&A boutique and predecessor to SG Cowen.
Mr. Rychel received his Bachelor of Science in Economics degree from Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Robert Kraft to join Hillman as CFO
- Bravo Brio Restaurant Group names Diane D. Reed as CFO
- Convergys appoints Robert E. Knowling, Jr. to board
- Jeffrey E. Dearduff joins Austin Company as corporate director
- Abercrombie & Fitch appoints Scott D. Lipesky as CFO
More inside POST