Cleave Biosciences names Tim Smith as chief business officer
Mr. Smith has more than 15 years of experience in the life sciences industry. Prior to joining Cleave, he was executive director, business development at Celgene Corporation. Mr. Smith joined Celgene in 2009 as director, investor relations and subsequently led the business planning and analysis function.
Prior to joining Celgene, he was director, investor relations at MGI PHARMA, Inc. He spent the majority of his early career in equity research covering the biotechnology sector at RBC Capital Markets, Lazard Capital Markets and Citi Research.
He began his career as a research technician at the Skirball Institute of Biomolecular Medicine.
Mr. Smith holds a B.S. in biology from the University of Texas at Arlington, an M.B.A. in finance from Fordham University and an M.A. in biotechnology from Columbia University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST