Clean Seed appoints Colin Rush as COO
Mr. Rush is a senior operations leader with nearly 20 years’ experience in the North American agricultural equipment industry.
Mr. Rush has held senior positions with John Deere, Case IH and JCB Canada.
In 2010 he assumed the role of Senior Director of Specialty Business, North America for Case IH, one of the world’s largest agricultural equipment manufacturers.
Subsequent to Case IH, Mr. Rush became the head of Canadian operations for JCB, one of the world’s largest manufacturers of construction and agricultural equipment.
Mr. Rush joined Clean Seed as an independent director in 2014 and has provided his efforts, expertise and network to the Company in developing the CX-6 SMART Seeder production, marketing and distribution strategies.
He holds a Bachelor of Science in Mechanized Agriculture from the University of Saskatchewan and a Master of Business Administration in Agricultural Economics from the University of Guelph. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Arak Resources appoints Jonathan Hykawy as director
- Arbutus Biopharma appoints Daniel Burgess as director
- International Lithium Corp. names CFO, announces further additions
- Asiamet Resources appoints Peter John Bird as CEO
- International Lithium Corp. names Maurice Brooks to board
More inside POST