Clarkson adds Marie-Louise Clayton to board
Ms. Clayton will take over as Chair of the Audit Committee following the Annual General Meeting in May 2017.
Ms. Clayton brings a wealth of financial and strategic experience from a broad range of businesses from technology and manufacturing to sugar processing, power and energy.
Ms. Clayton is currently Chair of the Audit Committee of Zotefoams plc and a Non-Executive Director of Geoffrey Osborne Ltd.
She has held various executive positions including Finance Director of Venture Production plc, Chief Financial Officer & IT Director of the primary food group division of Associated British Foods plc and Chief Financial Officer of Lincoln Gas Turbines at GEC Alstom.
Ms. Clayton also held roles at Advent Venture Capital, Exxon Chemicals, Inland Revenue and Guest, Keen and Nettlefold.
Ms. Clayton's past Non-Executive appointments have included Audit Committee Chair of Diploma plc and Forth Ports plc and Non-Executive Director of Independent Oil & Gas Ltd and Ocean Rig ASA. She was also an Audit Committee Chair of Housing for Women. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
More inside POST