Claire's appoints Scott Huckins EVP and CFO
In his role as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Mr. Huckins will serve as a key member of the Claire’s Senior Management Team.
Mr. Huckins joins Claire’s from Sears Holdings where he served as Vice President, Treasurer and President for Sears Re, (a wholly owned captive reinsurance company) for the last four years.
Prior to that role, he served as Vice President, Treasury, Tax and Investor Relations for RSC Holdings, Inc. where he was responsible for global treasury, capital markets, and credit, tax and investor relations activities.
Mr. Huckins has also served in a variety of key executive roles while at Koch Industries for seven years including Chief Financial Officer for their Capital Markets Division as well as President and CEO for Koch Financial Products, LLC. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Fuel Tech names James J. Markowsky as director
- CNA announces new EVP of technology and operations
- Morningstar names chief product officer, chief revenue officer
- Jean Medina appointed to lead Exelon corporate communications
- Exelon appoints Thomas S. O’Neill as SVP and general counsel
More inside POST