CKE Restaurants appoints Jason Marker as CEO
Mr. Marker is expected to start as CEO in April.
Most recently president of Kentucky Fried Chicken U.S. (KFC), Mr. Marker has extensive domestic and international QSR experience and a proven track record of revenue and profit growth, innovation, and brand positioning.
Prior to becoming president in 2013, Mr. Marker served KFC and Yum! Brands International in various marketing leadership roles: General Manager, KFC U.S. (2014-2015), Chief Marketing Officer, KFC U.S. (2011- 2013), VP Global Marketing, KFC Global (2010 – 2011) and Chief Marketing Officer, KFC & Pizza Hut South Pacific (2007 – 2010).
Mr. Marker also worked in various brand management leadership roles at Unilever.
He holds both a Master and Bachelor of Business/Commerce from Victoria University in Wellington, New Zealand. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Tennessee
- Bridgestone Americas appoints Stefano Mezzabotta as CIO
- Bridgestone Americas names new president of BATO for U.S. & Canada
- Surgery Partners appoints Clifford Adlerz as interim CEO
- Hankook Tire America appoints two managers
- Fred's appoints Jason Jenne as CFO
More inside POST