CKE Restaurants appoints Jason Marker as CEO
Mr. Marker is expected to start as CEO in April.
Most recently president of Kentucky Fried Chicken U.S. (KFC), Mr. Marker has extensive domestic and international QSR experience and a proven track record of revenue and profit growth, innovation, and brand positioning.
Prior to becoming president in 2013, Mr. Marker served KFC and Yum! Brands International in various marketing leadership roles: General Manager, KFC U.S. (2014-2015), Chief Marketing Officer, KFC U.S. (2011- 2013), VP Global Marketing, KFC Global (2010 – 2011) and Chief Marketing Officer, KFC & Pizza Hut South Pacific (2007 – 2010).
Mr. Marker also worked in various brand management leadership roles at Unilever.
He holds both a Master and Bachelor of Business/Commerce from Victoria University in Wellington, New Zealand. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Tennessee
- Surgery Partners appoints two to board
- Bridgestone Americas appoints Amanda Mathis as CFO
- Scripps Networks Interactive appoints Lois Nix as SVP
- Community Health Systems appoints Thomas J. Aaron as CFO
- Fred's appoints Steven Rossi and Timothy Barton to board
More inside POST
Iran economy grew 15.7% in Q3 Economy
Negin Khodro to introduce new Megane Companies