CityFibre appoints non-executive chairman
Mr. Stone is a technology and services industry veteran with a strong track record of building successful, global businesses in the sector.
Mr. Stone was responsible for leading the transformation of Northgate Information Solutions (then called McDonnell Douglas Information Systems) between 1999 to 2011 to become the world's second largest specialist HR technology and services business and the leading provider of software and services to the UK public sector.
Mr. Stone is currently a Non-Executive Director (formerly Chief Executive Officer) of Radius Worldwide, an expansion services company offering accounting, HR, legal, tax and compliance support to companies' international operations.
Mr. Stone led the business during its successful acquisition by private equity firm, HG Capital, in August 2013.
He has also previously held senior roles at Accenture, Electronic Data Systems, Digital Equipment Company, Fitness First and CSR, where he served as Non-Executive Director and Chairman of the Remuneration Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST