City of London Group director Jason Granite resigns
Mr. Granite was appointed as Company's firector in April 2016. He has over 20 years of experience in law, corporate finance, principal investing and investment management.
Mr. Granite currently serves as Chief Executive and Chief Investment Officer of FCFM Group Limited, where he is the largest shareholder and responsible for a number of funds, including on behalf of the Government.
Mr. Granite also serves as a director and Chief Investment Officer at Frenkel Topping Group. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST