City of London Group director Jason Granite resigns
Mr. Granite was appointed as Company's firector in April 2016. He has over 20 years of experience in law, corporate finance, principal investing and investment management.
Mr. Granite currently serves as Chief Executive and Chief Investment Officer of FCFM Group Limited, where he is the largest shareholder and responsible for a number of funds, including on behalf of the Government.
Mr. Granite also serves as a director and Chief Investment Officer at Frenkel Topping Group. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
More inside POST
Iran Q1 economic growth at 6.5% Economy