City of London Group director Jason Granite resigns
Mr. Granite was appointed as Company's firector in April 2016. He has over 20 years of experience in law, corporate finance, principal investing and investment management.
Mr. Granite currently serves as Chief Executive and Chief Investment Officer of FCFM Group Limited, where he is the largest shareholder and responsible for a number of funds, including on behalf of the Government.
Mr. Granite also serves as a director and Chief Investment Officer at Frenkel Topping Group. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
- PowerHouse appoints Christopher Vanezis as CFO
- CML Microsystems appoints Geoff Barnes as director
- Concepta appoints Neil Mesher as director
More inside POST
Overcome quiet nature and passive approach Leadership