Citizens Financial Group CFO Eric Aboaf to leave
Mr. Aboaf was CFO with responsibility for all finance functions, including treasury, investor relations and corporate development where he spearheaded balance sheet optimization and expense efficiency.
Prior to this role Mr. Aboaf was with Citigroup for 12 years, most recently as global treasurer managing the company’s balance sheet, maintaining strong liquidity levels, improving net interest margin and optimizing the company’s capital structure to conform with the new regulatory environment.
Prior to that, he was CFO of Citigroup’s institutional client group, which includes their custodial services business.
Mr. Aboa currently serves as a Board member at the New York City Urban Debate League and the New York Council for the Humanities. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Rhode Island
- Hasbro appoints John Frascotti as president
- Pangaea Logistics Solutions names Mark Filanowski as COO
- KVH Industries appoints Jordan Vargas sa CHRO
- Citizens Financial appoints John F. Woods as CFO
- CFO Douglas Anderson to leave Spectra Systems
More inside POST