Citizens Bank appoints Lamont Young as head of digital
Mr. Young will also continue to manage his existing responsibilities for Multi-Channel Marketing.
Mr. Young has more than 20 years of digital and marketing experience in the consumer goods and financial services industries. He was also named to the Executive Committee for Citizens Consumer Bank.
Prior to assuming his new role, Mr. Young served as senior vice president of digital and direct marketing, a position he held since joining Citizens in 2012.
Previously, he held several leadership positions with Bank of America in digital sales, digital media, and content development.
Before joining Bank of America, Mr. Young founded a firm that provided web and design services to small business.
He earned his BS in Marketing from Penn State University and his Master of Business Administration from Winthrop University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Rhode Island
- Hasbro appoints Edward Philip as lead independent director
- CVS Health appoints Mary L. Schapiro to board
- Hasbro appoints John Frascotti as president
- Pangaea Logistics Solutions names Mark Filanowski as COO
- KVH Industries appoints Jordan Vargas sa CHRO
More inside POST