Citizens appoints Mary Ellen Baker as head of business services
Ms. Baker, a banking veteran with more than three decades of experience, joins Citizens from PNC Financial Services Group where she most recently held the title of Executive Vice President of Enterprise Services.
Ms. Baker previously worked for Bank of America Corporation as Head of Enterprise Resiliency and Corporate Services and Head of Technology and Operations for the Consumer and Small Business Bank.
During her career, she has led numerous strategic projects in the areas of technology and operations, including company-wide planning, new technology implementation, and crisis response initiatives.
Ms. Baker earned her undergraduate degree from Western Michigan University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Rhode Island
- Hasbro appoints John Frascotti as president
- Pangaea Logistics Solutions names Mark Filanowski as COO
- KVH Industries appoints Jordan Vargas sa CHRO
- Citizens Financial appoints John F. Woods as CFO
- CFO Douglas Anderson to leave Spectra Systems
More inside POST