Citizens appoints Frank Keating as director
Gov. Keating is a partner at the law firm of Holland & Knight, LLP. He has held significant leadership positions in both the public and private sectors.
In addition to serving as Governor of Oklahoma, Gov. Keating's career includes serving as CEO of the American Bankers Association and prior to that President and CEO of the American Council of Life Insurers, the trade association for the life insurance and retirement security industry.
Gov. Keating also has served as assistant secretary of the Treasury and associate attorney general under President Ronald Reagan.
Gov. Keating was later general counsel and acting deputy secretary for the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) under President George H.W. Bush.
Gov. Keating's law enforcement career included serving as the U.S. attorney for the Northern District of Oklahoma and as an FBI agent. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Anadarko Petroleum appoints Danny Brown to SVP
- ConocoPhillips appoints Caroline Maury Devine to board
- Pier 1 Imports appoints Darla D. Ramirez as interim CFO
- Tuesday Morning appoints James T. Corcoran as director
- Reddy Ice appoints Deborah Conklin as CEO
More inside POST