Citizens appoints Frank Keating as director
Gov. Keating is a partner at the law firm of Holland & Knight, LLP. He has held significant leadership positions in both the public and private sectors.
In addition to serving as Governor of Oklahoma, Gov. Keating's career includes serving as CEO of the American Bankers Association and prior to that President and CEO of the American Council of Life Insurers, the trade association for the life insurance and retirement security industry.
Gov. Keating also has served as assistant secretary of the Treasury and associate attorney general under President Ronald Reagan.
Gov. Keating was later general counsel and acting deputy secretary for the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) under President George H.W. Bush.
Gov. Keating's law enforcement career included serving as the U.S. attorney for the Northern District of Oklahoma and as an FBI agent. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
- Green Bancorp appoints Terry Earley as CFO
More inside POST