Citizens announces new chief operating officer
Ms. Festervand joins Citizens with over 18 years of insurance experience at American International Group, Inc., where she was at one time the Director of Global Sarbanes Oxley Compliance (AIG Corporate, New York) and led the development and implementation of a SOX compliance program throughout AIG's worldwide operations.
Ms. Festervand brings Citizens' team expertise in coordinating publicly traded company responsibilities with insurance operations, having been an EVP, CFO at AIG (Advisor Group, Atlanta).
Other past roles within AIG include: VP Quality & Control (AIG ALICO, New York) and SVP, Treasurer and Accounting Operations (Life & Retirement, Houston), where she led the development of a compliance risk management program and the introduction of an operational risk management program. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Reata Pharmaceuticals appoints vice president
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
More inside POST
Employees leave the way you treat them Leadership