Citizens announces new chief operating officer
Ms. Festervand joins Citizens with over 18 years of insurance experience at American International Group, Inc., where she was at one time the Director of Global Sarbanes Oxley Compliance (AIG Corporate, New York) and led the development and implementation of a SOX compliance program throughout AIG's worldwide operations.
Ms. Festervand brings Citizens' team expertise in coordinating publicly traded company responsibilities with insurance operations, having been an EVP, CFO at AIG (Advisor Group, Atlanta).
Other past roles within AIG include: VP Quality & Control (AIG ALICO, New York) and SVP, Treasurer and Accounting Operations (Life & Retirement, Houston), where she led the development of a compliance risk management program and the introduction of an operational risk management program. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST