Citizens announces new chief operating officer
Ms. Festervand joins Citizens with over 18 years of insurance experience at American International Group, Inc., where she was at one time the Director of Global Sarbanes Oxley Compliance (AIG Corporate, New York) and led the development and implementation of a SOX compliance program throughout AIG's worldwide operations.
Ms. Festervand brings Citizens' team expertise in coordinating publicly traded company responsibilities with insurance operations, having been an EVP, CFO at AIG (Advisor Group, Atlanta).
Other past roles within AIG include: VP Quality & Control (AIG ALICO, New York) and SVP, Treasurer and Accounting Operations (Life & Retirement, Houston), where she led the development of a compliance risk management program and the introduction of an operational risk management program. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- J. C. Penney elects Wonya Lucas to board
- Xplore Technologies names Robert McFarland to board
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
More inside POST