CIT names James Duffy as EVP and chief human resources officer
Mr. Duffy, who previously held the role of Global Head of Human Resources at CIT prior to leaving in 2010, will serve on the company’s Executive Management Committee.
Mr. Duffy was previously Chief Human Resources Officer at Ally Financial Inc.
Prior to Ally, he was the Chief Human Resources Officer at CIT Group Inc.
Prior to joining CIT in 2006, he was the Senior Vice President of Human Resources for Citigroup's Global Consumer Group, a business promoting a full range of consumer products, such as retail banking, credit cards, consumer finance, student loans, and mortgages, in more than 50 countries, through more than 200,000 employees.
Before joining Citigroup, Mr. Duffy held senior HR positions at other major banking and manufacturing companies such as AlliedSignal, Ingersoll-Rand, Banker's Trust, and GE. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Verizon Communications appoints Rima Qureshi as EVP
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Karen Vousden to board
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals appoints Margaret Smith Bell to board
- 21st Century Fox promotes Peter Rice to president
- Iconix Brand Group hires June K. DeFabio as EVP
More inside POST