CIT names Dorene Dominguez to board of directors
Ms. Dominguez will continue to serve as a director of the company's banking subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., a role she has held since 2015.
Ms. Dominguez is the chairwoman and chief executive officer of Vanir Group of Companies, Inc., and its subsidiaries Vanir Construction Management, Inc. and Vanir Development Company, Inc.
Ms. Dominguez formerly served as a member of the American River Bank Board of Directors, the New America Alliance and the National Council of La Raza. She is a minority owner of the NBA Sacramento Kings.
Ms. Dominguez graduated from the University of Notre Dame with a bachelor's degree in business finance.
She also earned a Certificate of Corporate Governance from the Center for Business and Government, John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- AzurRx BioPharma appoints Vern Lee Schramm to board
- Nature's Bounty appoints Mark Gelbert as CSO
- Global Net Lease appoints Christopher J. Masterson as CFO
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Saurabh Saha as SVP
- GAIN Capital appoints Joseph A. Schenk as chairman
More inside POST
What to do with a very efficient worker? Leadership