CIT Group appoints John Fawcett as CFO
Mr. Fawcett served as CFO of Citizens Financial Group (CFG) and Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) Americas from 2007 through 2015.
He was instrumental in leading the CFG initial public offering and separation of CFG from RBS in September 2014.
Prior to this Mr. Fawcett had a 20-year tenure at Citigroup with CFO roles in various areas including as CFO of Global Transaction Services, CFO of the Commercial Markets Business and head of Financial Planning and Analysis for the Global Corporate and Investment Bank, to name a few.
Most recently, he served on the board of Rabobank North America.
Mr. Fawcett earned a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and a Master of Business Administration in Finance, both from St. John's University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST