CIT Commercial Services names western regional sales & portfolio manager
In his previous role with CIT Commercial Services, Mr. Beer served as Western Regional Client Credit Manager, where he oversaw the client loan portfolio for the region and grew client relationships.
Mr. Beer joined CIT in 1999 when CIT acquired the factoring portfolio of Heller Financial, Inc. He previously held the position of Senior Account Executive at Heller Financial.
Prior to that, he was a Leasing Broker with Financial Industry Consultants. Mr. Beer has been in the financial services industry since 1990. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble Education appoints Michael P. Huseby as CEO
- Omnicom Group appoints Gracia Martore as director
- Bank of New York names Charles W. Scharf as CEO
- Sterling Bancorp appoints Christina M. Favilla as COO
- Interpublic Group names E. Lee Wyatt Jr. as independent director
More inside POST
Seadrill Q1 revenue $569 million Earnings