CIT appoints Steve Solk president of consumer banking
This is in addition to Mr. Solk's current responsibilities as President of CIT Business Capital and as a member of CIT Group’s Executive Management Committee.
Previously, Mr. Solk was an executive vice president of Commercial Finance at RBS Citizens Bank and a member of Citizens’ Executive Leadership Group.
Prior to RBS, he was responsible for retail banking and consumer and commercial lending for Commerce Bank of Harrisburg.
Additionally, Mr. Solk served in several executive roles in the financial sector, including more than 20 years at Citibank where, he managed multiple lending and leasing specialty businesses and attained leading market positions in core target markets.
Mr. Solk began his career at Bank of America, where he underwrote and managed corporate relationships.
He earned a BA in Finance from Arizona State University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Verizon Communications appoints Rima Qureshi as EVP
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Karen Vousden to board
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals appoints Margaret Smith Bell to board
- 21st Century Fox promotes Peter Rice to president
- Iconix Brand Group hires June K. DeFabio as EVP
More inside POST